About our client
Globacap is the market leader in blockchain-based security issuance and administration based in the UK. It is the first company to issue digitized equity in public blockchain. The Globacap platform tokenizes assets and provides end-to-end capital raising, custody, and administration services.
Globacap needed a partner with deep fintech expertise who would help them simplify and widen access to global capital via their capital raising platform.
N-iX has helped Globacap to build a platform that brings capital raising and asset administration into the digital world.
- Long-term cooperation on the platform ensuring deep expertise in fintech;
- The easier and faster KYC process to verify the identity of companies and investors;
- Possibility for companies to track all transactions for a specific token without the need to go to financial regulators;
- An intuitive UI ensuring seamless user experience.
Success story in detail
- Issue a world’s first digital token that itself forms the legal shareholding in the company;
- Extend a core team with specialists who have relevant experience and skills in fintech;
- Develop a single-page application to ensure much-improved user experience;
- Improve the KYC process;
- Enable companies to track transactions for their tokens.
- Ensuring the security of the platform and its compliance with a number of fintech regulations;
- Development of the mechanism that would provide easy management of digitized equity;
- Scaling a team with relevant competencies within the short time frame.
In a year, N-iX has scaled the team several times to 10 members, comprising of 4 front-end developers, 4 back-end developers, and 2 QA specialists.
The Kanban methodology was chosen for the delivery of this project. Our software developers have been working under the dedicated development team cooperation model. They applied GitFlow for managing feature development, release preparation, and maintenance.
Besides that, our team has been constantly enhancing the KYC process to verify the identity of investors and companies before they start making financial transactions. The part of the KYC process is manual, and our software developers have been working to fully automate it.
Our software developers have made integrations with Trulioo, a KYC provider, and several crypto asset trading companies such as Coinbase and Cumberlands to convert cryptocurrencies, namely ETH and XLM to fiat currencies.
N-iX team has also developed a management console for companies to have access to blockchain and see the list of their investors. With the help of this management console, companies can indicate and track all transactions for a specific token.
As a part of our services, we have also provided professional manual testing services using proven testing strategies and practices.
N-iX has helped Globacap to facilitate the sale, issuance, and management of digitized equity via its automated capital markets platform. Since the beginning of our partnership, the company has seen a number of achievements. It was listed in the Top 175 Fintech Influencers 2019, together with Revolut, R3, Coinbase, and others. Also, the company forged a strategic partnership with Smartlands, a worldwide Platform for tokenization of real economy assets. Now, Globacap has several companies that have listed their shares on the Globacap platform to find investors. And three deals are already successfully closed.
Thanks to the improved KYC process, a lightweight UI, and transparency into all transactions with a token, Globacap is now ready to provide more companies to access a wider pool of global capital.