About our client
MASMOVIL Group is the fourth largest telecommunications operator in Spain that provides telephony, mobile, and broadband Internet services to households, businesses, and operators via its key brands: Yoigo, Pepephone, MASMOVIL, and Llamaya.
MASMOVIL Group needed to extend its technological capabilities to build efficient and secure software products that would streamline document management workflow and cross-selling to customers.
N-iX gathered a dedicated development team with the necessary skill set. Our specialists cooperated with the client’s on-site team developing solutions for the CRM that integrates Yoigo, Pepephone, MASMOVIL, and Llamaya to manage customer relationships in a general scope of the MASMOVIL Group.
- Gathering a team of skilled software developers within a short time frame
- Seamless integration with an on-site team
- Development of two solutions to ensure effective customer relationship management
- Efficient maintenance of the project documentation
Success story in detail
MASMOVIL Group teamed up with N-iX to achieve the following objectives:
- develop a solution that would ensure effective document management;
- build a cross-selling platform that would help their employees offer various tariff packages and discounts to their customers.
- Developing back-end for the Producto app with Java
- Ensuring the interaction of front-end and back-end through Apigee
- Building a Java project with Maven and Docker on the CircleCI platform
- Deploying applications to Kubernetes with the help of Helm
- Developing new microservices
- Designing Data Structures on the persistence layer
- Integration with an external CMS (Contentful)
- Working on improving the system’s performance
N-iX team consisted of 14 specialists. There was a large software development team on the client’s side that consisted of 40+ specialists. We seamlessly integrated with the core team. We had a 2-week trip to Spain to visit the client and establish effective communication with the on-site team.
The source code was stored on GitHub. Our team applied a GitHub flow for managing feature development, release preparation, and maintenance. A Java project was built with Maven and Docker on CircleCI platform. We deployed applications to Kubernetes with the help of Helm and monitored the system with Sentry.
Also, we adopted several Google Cloud Platform services such as Cloud Datastore and Cloud Storage for effective storage and querying of documents; Pub/Sub for flexible real-time messaging between independent applications; and Cloud Schedule for automating various jobs with generated documents.
Additionally, our team developed new microservices that allow building the UI for generating, searching, and previewing documents in Producto. We continuously built, tested, and deployed microservices and reactivated back-end microservices with Java Spring WebFlux and vert.x.
As a part of our services, we also made integration with an external content management system Contentful, which allows creating, managing and distributing content to any platform.
Establishing healthy communication from the outset contributed to the success of our further cooperation with the client. N-iX team easily integrated with the client’s team and delivered on the client’s expectations.
N-iX managed to build partnership relationships with the MASMOVIL Group, which resulted in the development of two software products that help manage customer relationships in an efficient way.
Continuous maintenance of the project documentation on Confluence eliminated the project knowledge loss, the risk of miscommunication and ensured smooth knowledge transfer during the project closing phase.