Hybris is one of the most efficient solutions for e-commerce project development. It is used by such market leaders as Adidas, Nike, Lebara, Samsung, Vodafone, etc. Leading US, UK and German companies have been the first to take advantage of this technology. In 2016 Hybris has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce. The technology is primarily applied in business and shopping and provides businesses with multiple technological benefits. That’s why many companies opt for Hybris development and choose to migrate to it from other e-commerce platforms. The fact that Hybris has been acquired by SAP means that we are going to see more features, functionality, and capability of the technology in the future.
Hybris technology offers 8 key benefits for e-commerce project development:
- Hybris technology grants businesses with the opportunity to use accelerators with in-built world best technological and business practices: accelerators for B2C (multi-language and multichannel functionality and direct engagement with customers), B2B (specifically designed to cover a large scale of deals, and long-term payments), Telco (ordering a product together with a service or a subscription), and Hybris Commerce China Accelerator (tailored to demands of a Chinese market).
- The platform comprises a number of highly effective cockpits. It has it’s own WCMS (Web Content Management System), Customer Service, Product Cockpit Module (allows users to structure and organise product info and catalogs), Import Cockpit (enables the cockpit users to specify import mappings and schedules), integration with payment, available Build Framework, and a flexible Backoffice Administration Cockpit.
- The solution is flexible and adaptable, and it can be customized to meet the demands of various businesses. It has unparalleled performance and scalability as compared to other B2B platforms. SAP Hybris Commerce includes the Backoffice Administration Cockpit which aids in handling a business effectively. It provides companies with available components and business logic which can be easily customized for specific business processes.
- Hybris is integrated but modular. The Hybris e-commerce platform consists of modules. However, there is little dependency between the modules, which makes it rather flexible and convenient to use.
- Hybris offers multi-language, multi-vendor, and multichannel opportunities. SAP Hybris solution is positioned by Gartner in 2017 Magic Quadrant report for multichannel campaign management. Omni Commerce Connect for SAP Hybris Commerce enables businesses to connect with the customers anyplace they are and leverage new channels and touchpoints for efficient interaction. Channels may include websites, mobile, social media, email, programmatic advertising, call centers, and direct mail.Source: www.hybris.com
- Hybris enables businesses to cope with many streams of big data. This is particularly applicable to large telecom providers, for instance, Lebara, one of Europe’s leading telecoms operators for migrant communities. Hybris is designed to manage high traffic and scope of orders (B2B) and processes of large B2C companies (for instance, telecom providers). Thanks to its persistence layer which is responsible for storage and retrieval of database data, Hybris Commerce enables companies to handle periods of intense demand and support myriads of customers and products in real time.
- Hybris enables creating contextual experiences, interacting with your customers across various channels and delivering relevant content and timely, valuable offers. It means knowing your customer and engaging with them throughout the user journey and targeting at ultimate customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Hybris can be integrated with both legacy SAP products and the latest editions of SAP solutions. The SAP/Hybris integration framework offers a ready-to-use integration of Hybris with SAP back-end product, data exchange between the two systems using Hybris Data Hub and web services, integration with SAP Hybris Marketing for real-time analysis of customers, data aggregation, building profiles, segmentation, providing marketing recommendations, and more.
SAP Hybris is chosen as the most efficient solution for e-commerce project development by many world-known brands. The technology provides them with solid benefits such as flexibility, adaptability to various business demands, little dependency between modules, multi-language, multi-vendor and multichannel opportunities, capability to withstand high loads and periods of intense demand, delivering timely and relevant contextual user experiences, and building customer loyalty.