Business VR is a B2B platform by MindArk that enables professionals to meet in Virtual Reality like they would in real life. It has a number of use cases such as meetings, conferences, workshops, presentations, classes, and more. Business VR is a multi-user environment where up to 100 people may come together, virtually relocating to the meeting venue from anywhere in the world.
- B2B Virtual Reality solution
- multi-user virtual environment
- customizable Avatars for users
- Multi-platform support including Oculus, HTC Vive, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR, iOS, Android, Windows, OS X.
Success story in detail
The client required a unique platform that would allow professionals to host meetings in Virtual Reality instead of using traditional telephone or video conference. The team was to perform the following tasks:
- Develop a multi-platform VR application;
- Create a multi-user environment that would allow up to 100 people to come together;
- Create customizable Avatars for users;
- Support different locations to meet business needs;
- Deliver presentation show and video play functionality;
- Enable head and hands movement tracking;
- Implement lips animation during speech.
- Developing the VR solution that would support different platforms at the same time including Oculus, HTC Vive, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR, iOS, Android, Windows, OS X;
- Application integration with Google Account and Google Drive in order to operate with materials stored on the Drive (PPT, Video, etc);
- Voice/audio – 3D positional / Voice proximity creation so users could see and hear surrounding objects/users as realistically as possible;
- Tracking the user’s hands and speech and synchronize it with the avatar’s lips and body language.
N-iX team has delivered a multi-platform B2B VR application that offers an alternative to traveling and meeting in physical locations. The platform has been hosting meetings for professionals since June 2017. It has a lot of applications in many industries, such as healthcare and education, as well as a wide variety of business use cases.
- A Virtual Reality solution for hosting meetings, workshops, presentations, conferences, classes, and training sessions;
- A multi-user VR environment that can host around 100 people from any part of the world;
- Customizable Avatars to make sure users are comfortable in their professional roles;
- Realistic representation of head, hands, lips, and eyes movements;
- Full immersive Virtual Reality, based on full-fledged HMDs like HTC Vive and Oculus, mobile lightweight devices like Google Daydream and Samsung Gear VR, as well as the traditional flat screen experience on any iOS, Android, Windows or OS X device.