N-iX, a global software solutions and engineering services company, joins the global fight against COVID-19 and initiates a massive campaign for supplying SARS-COV-2 test kits to the local communities where the company operates.
“We cannot stand aside while the world and our communities are facing such unprecedented challenges. We’ve been working together with our partners on the initiatives that could make a real impact on the situation, says Andrew Pavliv, N-iX Founder and CEO.
Our top priority is to keep our employees, customers, and partners safe and support them during these uncertain times. The positive experience of South Korea, Singapore, and other countries demonstrates that only massive testing and isolation can stop the new coronavirus. So we’ve created a special charity fund for fighting COVID-19. Our company has already bought 10,000 SARS-COV-2 test kits and will continue to donate money to the cause.
Also, we have launched a fundraising campaign among our employees so everyone can contribute. Only if we make the tests available for all the people who need them, we can ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and the local communities where we operate”, shares Andrew Pavliv.
From early March when COVID-29 started spreading across Europe, N-iX has launched a range of initiatives for keeping its employees safe and helping local communities combat the disease, such as:
- All N-iX offices switched to working from home, all events are held online;
- Creating a charity fund for fighting COVID-19 and supplying the local communities with the test kits;
- Donating over $70,000 to buy test kits and stop the virus from spreading;
- Working with the test manufacturers to streamline tests supply and ensure more and more people can get diagnosed;
- Launching a fund-raising campaign among N-iX specialists;
- Contributing to Lviv IT Cluster initiatives aimed at uniting the Ukrainian IT community in the fight against the new coronavirus.
At a conference held in Geneva on March 16th, the head of WHO emphasized the importance of testing and said: “We have a simple message to all countries. Test, test, test. The most effective way to prevent infections and save lives is breaking the chains of COVID-19 transmission. To do that, you must test and isolate. You cannot fight a fire blindfolded. And we cannot stop this pandemic if we don’t know who is infected."
The goal of N-iX is to make testing for SARS-COV-2 available to all its specialists when they need it and enable everyone at the company to make a donation and thus supply the tests to the local communities.
Only together, we can stand up to this global challenge. Join the fight, stay at home, and be healthy.