N-iX has partnered with Amazon Web Services to unlock more opportunities when supporting businesses in cloud adoption. The company has joined the AWS Partner Network and successfully completed the Select Tier requirements, now heading towards the Advanced tier.
N-iX has a proven record helping global companies to design, build, manage, migrate, resell, and support AWS services. To become an official Amazon partner and supplier of AWS products, the company went through rigorous assessments and validations of the security, reliability and overall quality of its AWS solutions. N-iX has proved its established expertise in:
- Cloud applications development
- Cloud infrastructure services
- Cloud migration
- Microservices architecture
- Cloud solutions for Big Data
- Consulting services
- DevOps and more.
Igor Tymchuk, a Delivery Director at N-iX, says:
“Relying on cloud technology N-iX engineers create highly scalable big data solutions and ensure efficient data processing and analytics without the need to maintain an expensive infrastructure. For instance, using AWS our team designs, develops and supports the entire Big Data platform for Gogo - a North American market leader in in-flight connectivity.”
N-iX works with many large tech companies and enterprises across the globe who use AWS. The company delivers cloud-based solutions in telecom, fintech, retail, media, and other domains. Among them are:
- Development of a cloud-based payments platform for Currencycloud – a UK fintech leader.
- Development of a high-load e-commerce system for PrettyLittleThing - a leading UK fashion retailer - using a number of AWS technologies, such as Amazon SQS; Amazon S3; Amazon SNS; Amazon Elastic Search; Amazon API Gateway; Amazon Lambda.
- Integration of multiple websites, CMSs, and services into one platform and migration of four existing websites into one for Schibsted - an international media group operating in 30 countries.
Maksym Palamarenko, Director of Software Development Office at N-iX, comments:
“N-iX experts have extensive knowledge of cloud technologies. We are pleased to build up this potential by partnering with Amazon. Also, we invest heavily in training and certification of our experts, so the number of AWS Certified engineers at N-iX is continuously growing.”
N-iX has vast experience in every stage of the cloud development lifecycle. Partnership with AWS is yet another confirmation of the quality services provided by the company.
Learn more about N-iX cloud capabilities.