Our client, Efficio, is a big procurement consulting company with offices across the globe. Their key objective was to eliminate a lot of manual work their consultants spent on conducting research and analyses. Therefore, Efficio Digital needed a reliable tech partner to help their onsite team develop a number of automation solutions.
To extend their resources and speed up pace of change, they started cooperation with N-iX. Our software development team was to attain the following objectives:
- move from the monolith architecture the the service-oriented one;
- contribute to the development of the client’s digital products such as OnTrack and eFlow;
- work on the system internal stream, develop the services for the onsite development team;
- develop a content builder system for reporting and integrate it with Tableau-based data visualisation;
- implement centralized authorization system;
- develop background processing system and a background monitoring tool;
- provide software testing and automate QA processes.