Traditional advertising solutions generally deliver ads before the game begins, or in the game’s menu. Adverty sets up new standards in in-game advertising by placing native ads directly into the gameplay in a non-intrusive contextual and irritation-free manner.
To achieve this result, N-iX Game & VR had to execute the following tasks:
- Provide end-to-end development services from solution architecture to implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Build the core of the platform – Unity SDK which integrates the service with Unity-based solutions.
- Implement scalable and reliable backend.
- Ensure Unity plugins don’t affect clients’ performance.
- Develop the Unreal Engine plugin.
- Develop a reporting system, so that each advertiser and publisher can get detailed add performance reports.
- Create a new user portal so that publishers and advertisers can directly manage their profiles and advertisements.
- Integration with Prebid server.
- Developing Unity/Unreal SDK